MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
K-1 officially off of Spike TV, Glory possibly to step in   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Spike TV has officially confirmed to Bloody Elbow that their deal with K-1 is finished, and the network will not be airing K-1 in 2013. Will Glory step in and take their place?

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout
Will Glory step in and take their place?

I hope so

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

I would love for Glory to step in. They certainly have the roster of fighters to make a significant impact in North America.

Speaking of Glory, Saki tweeted yesterday that him and Ghita will be fighting at Glory 6 in Istanbul (Saki is part Turkish). Can't wait for that sick rematch.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Speaking of Glory, Saki tweeted yesterday that him and Ghita will be fighting at Glory 6 in Istanbul (Saki is from Turkey). Can't wait for that sick rematch.

Awesome fight

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

when the hell was K-1 ever on spike? There is no time with their daily marathons of CSI, Jail, Cops, 1000 Ways to Die and Deadliest Warrior

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

when the hell was K-1 ever on spike? There is no time with their daily marathons of CSI, Jail, Cops, 1000 Ways to Die and Deadliest Warrior

They mean on the site.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

K1 is dead. Glory is the kickboxing organization of the future

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

God I hope that Glory makes up gor the K-1 loss...kickboxing is too good to disappear!

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Bubbles

They mean on the site.

I thought the same thing, looks like they were planing to show them on the network this year but something fell through. I blame the Yakuza.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Kickboxing is hands down my fav sport to watch on tv. Nothing more exciting

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Lest we forget Manswers.

[View Full Version of this Page]