MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
750 Prop Thank you speech!   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by danclarke1992

Well I've never saw Edward scissor hands either so I guess it's just all a mystery, awesome post mate

You guys are both missing out great movie

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by danclarke1992

Well I've never saw Edward scissor hands either so I guess it's just all a mystery, awesome post mate

You guys are both missing out great movie

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Thank you once again, Jjeans. Don't be fool. I would never allow internet bullies to get the better of me. They are nothing but the ants that sting me and I quickly flick them off and squash them. They are the flies that buzz around my ear when I'm trying to have a conversation. They don't bother me one bit. I have just been very busy lately with work and a few other responsibilities.

I guess what I'm saying is - don't worry. I haven't forgotten my Playground duties. When I signed for Playground, I made a pledge - "I will keep posting and pissing posters off until I'm permanently banned." I know a few posters are salivating at the idea of a permanently banned KungFuMaster. As they are reading this, they are fuming and boiling and cannot wait to hit reply so they can hit me with a one liner insult.

You know what's bizarre, jjeans? They like to hate on me but they love reading me. Take this post of mine - for instance... This post has no information of value but they will read it. It's quite ridiculous, don't you think?

I never understood exactly why moths are drawn to a flame? What's even more shocking is I never knew some humans behave the same way. It's mind-boggling.

You have a good day, Jjeans.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]