MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2013 NHL Season thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by iwannabesedated
I have 110% faith in Shero...Only knock is not developing a true top 6 winger..But Beau Bennett looks promising just needs to put on some pounds.

with Malkin, Crosby, Neal and Kunitz, you can put any slug out there and they will play well. Matt Cooke turned out to be a half decent hockey player.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

I have 110% faith in Shero...Only knock is not developing a true top 6 winger..But Beau Bennett looks promising just needs to put on some pounds.

with Malkin, Crosby, Neal and Kunitz, you can put any slug out there and they will play well. Matt Cooke turned out to be a half decent hockey player.

Same can be said for most teams though, Take most teams top 4 and they're pretty impressive.

Tarasenko from STL be interesting to see if he keeps this up...Kids on a tear.

Posted by the-king

bruins just gave the rangers the buisness and i loved every minuet of it

Rangers beat the Bruins...suck it

also at the Leafs beating the Penguins

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by the-king

bruins just gave the rangers the buisness and i loved every minuet of it

Rangers beat the Bruins...suck it

also at the Leafs beating the Penguins

Pens played shitty. Exactly, as to why i like Sid more than Geno, if you hit Geno and fuck with him he loses his game and his mental state goes to shit.It appeared to be the case last night, Had some ugly turnovers...from most the team.You can't leave your goalie hanging like that.

I believe the 2-1 Pens did put up a 6 burger on your Rangers...

Pens played shitty. Exactly, as to why i like Sid more than Geno, if you hit Geno and fuck with him he loses his game and his mental state goes to shit.It appeared to be the case last night, Had some ugly turnovers...from most the team.You can't leave your goalie hanging like that.

NHL math after Saturday will show Rangers > Leafs > Penguins

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Take that Sindy Crosbytch!

Next up:

Those punk ass rangers! Even I must admit that was a beauty from Gaborik last night.

Posted by Bubbles

NHL math after Saturday will show Rangers > Leafs > Penguins

NHL Standings after saturday will show

Pens > Rags

Posted by Franklinfan47

Even I must admit that was a beauty from Gaborik last night.

which one?
goal 1 or goal 3?

couple days behind but @ Pittsburgh blowing a 2-0 lead to the Jets. Winnipeg is now my #2 destination to watch an NHL game, that place is crazy.

@ the Leafs for blowing a 2-0 lead to my Rangers

Patrick Marleau is the best player in the NHL

Washington is now the only team without a win

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

is 4 games enough to award him that title?

The guy has nearly been run out of San Jose every year before this one.

Also Washington won today, so there are no winless teams in the league anymore

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by Bubbles

is 4 games enough to award him that title?

The guy has nearly been run out of San Jose every year before this one.

Also Washington won today, so there are no winless teams in the league anymore

Of course not but it is fun to think about. The majority of people over react to anything of significance in the NHL, I wanna join in

48 game may benefit SJ as they tend to always do great in the regular season and trail off in the playoffs.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

WTF is going on with my Sabres

Nobody can score but the 1st line.

Southside11 » Posted 6/22/07 1:13:00PM

Pens > Rags

True statement, no math needed.

Posted by Southside11

Pens > Rags

True statement, no math needed.

@ Rangers 0-2 Against the Pens,

What a Goal by Crooooo I mean Despres making LOLundqvist look like a noob on that breakaway.Also, what a badass deflection by Neal on the PPG Crosby with a beauty shot.

I do like watching Nash play though.

and LOL and Paul Martin and Orpik shutting down the awesome GNR line.

Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]