MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2013 NHL Season thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 >>
FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

was he amnestied or bought out?

He will be amnestied but I don't think you can do either until June. So they will pay him his full salary this year to stay away from the team.

In June they will likely Amnesty him which means they'll still owe him 2/3 of his remaining 4.5 million dollar salary (3 Million) but that money won't count against their cap.

If they bought him out using the normal buyout rules, he'd still get the 2/3 of his salary but it would be spread over twice the amount of years left on his contract.
Since Gomez would be on his last year they'd end up having to pay him 1.5 million for 2 years with that money counting against their cap.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

So last night the Sabres held a scrimmage against themselves, open to the public at the arena, almost 11K people showed up!! Think Hockey was missed here??

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

suck on that Philly

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

bruins just gave the rangers the buisness and i loved every minuet of it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Jaromir Jagr 2 goals and 2 assists. He's almost 40 and still has more still than 3/4 of the league

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pens 2-0

Rags and Cryers 0-2

Good weekend for me

Posted by iwannabesedated

James Neal 2-0

fixed

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

James Neal 2-0

fixed

Shero pretty much raped Dallas in that trade.

Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski.

I was facepalming when that trade was announced. Neal + Benn would have been a sick combo for the next 10 years if Dallas could've ponied up a few extra dollars.

Posted by Bubbles

I was facepalming when that trade was announced. Neal + Benn would have been a sick combo for the next 10 years if Dallas could've ponied up a few extra dollars.

They still can't get Benn signed and lost Ribeiro.

Posted by Bubbles

well they did bring in Roy so I can understand trading Ribeiro. I don't understand the Benn holdout but it should be resolved soon

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Bubbles

well they did bring in Roy so I can understand trading Ribeiro. I don't understand the Benn holdout but it should be resolved soon

Mackenzie on NHLN last night said it's a difference of 200,000- 250,000 and the years. I believe Benn wants 3/4 and Stars are 5/6

so Benn wants out of Dallas asap

Superhero Hockey

How Toronto celebrated the end of the lockout

Posted by Bubbles

so Benn wants out of Dallas asap

Thats what Mackenzie and some of the "insiders" are saying.

Going to be interesting to see how it plays out with the big 3 that are holding out.

Subban
Benn
O'reilly

Blues rumored to be open to moving D'agostini and Stewart for picks and or D prospects...Something the Pens have both of....I'd take Stewart for the right moves...I have 110% faith in Shero...Only knock is not developing a true top 6 winger..But Beau Bennett looks promising just needs to put on some pounds.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]