MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2013 NHL Season thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 8 9 10 [11]
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

hey those Blackhawks are pretty good

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

sorry been drunk celebrating the greatest victory ever!!!!!! suck it leafs suck it kessel.......suck it toronto

it really shouldnt have been that hard but ill take it. lets go Bs Rangers are solid but its a toss up imo if the bruins show up

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

It seems the Red Wings are pretty good as well.

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by ChrisSabal

It seems the Red Wings are pretty good as well.

yeah........................

and the bruins don't forget my bruins

I'll take it

that one hurt

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

What an incredible Stanley Cup Finals. Every game was close and exciting. Being a Blackhawks fan, last night's game was fucking epic! That was the greatest finish to a hockey game that I've ever seen. I don't think the NHL could have asked for a better series.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Michael_Corleone

What an incredible Stanley Cup Finals. Every game was close and exciting. Being a Blackhawks fan, last night's game was fucking epic! That was the greatest finish to a hockey game that I've ever seen. I don't think the NHL could have asked for a better series.

maybe a game 7 but yeah this was a great post season all around. Leafs lost in historic fashion and Penguins got steamrolled once they played a competent team were my highlights.

Bruins/Blackhawks, Rangers/Capitals, Rangers/Bruins and Blackhawks/Red Wings were phenomenal to watch. Habs/Sens and Wings/Ducks were quite entertaining too.

Lots of coaches moving around, buyouts taking place and the NHL draft is right around the corner. No time to rest

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: << 8 9 10 [11]

[View Full Version of this Page]