MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
To those who got my advice PM   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

I'm not looking for anything but advice. And I sent the PM bc this screen name is kind of traceable to my name (Jake Walters). And both told me tonight I should make a decision. And I'm freezing up god damnit! FUCK MY LIFE WHY CANT I CHOOSE BOTH GOD DAMNIT

Holy shit Pookie is the Tom Jaworski of mapping out female theoretical plays. POOKIE IS A GOD, GOD DAMNIT. POOKIE DAMNIT

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

If you ever get a PM from JakeWalter's titled:

FUCK ME GODDAMNIT

Assume that he is drunk and pray that he isn't about to ask you to do something you swore you never would.

I replied, but I'm sure Pookie laid out a solid game plan for you. I am confident in my pick though.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

I received no such pm

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Go with Lexi for the reasons I sent you. I think she's a cutie

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

If you're a gambling man and play your cards right you could have them both at the same time but be careful, if you don't choose your words wisely you'll be left with rosey

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I was short but sweet with my response. It's a no lose situation buddy, either one is a-ok.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

I was short but sweet with my response. It's a no lose situation buddy, either one is a-ok.

This

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

I also went Lexi. I'm assuming for the same reasons.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I need more information before I can advise

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Jesus Christ I was wasted as fuck last night. I little embarrassed spilling my beans about that personal dilemma, but I really appreciate the advice from you motherfuckers.

I guess that's what happens when I'm out of town visiting family, guzzle mass amounts of vodka, and there's no UFC to keep me occupied.

Love you guys

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Iama have to see a few more pics before I decide... Preferably some bikini shots

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

im sure our reasons were the same

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

im sure our reasons were the same

her name rhymes with sexy?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

her name rhymes with sexy?

Well duh, obviously

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]