MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Best Card in June?   [View Full Version]
johny_rotten » Posted 3/14/07 10:24:00AM

If you could only watch one of the upcomming June UFC cards what one would everyone choose?

For me it is hands down the TUF Finale. I am not huge TUF guy, but BJ vs Pulver is the only fight that I think deserves main event satus. I also can't get enough of Nate Diaz and Joe Lauzon, and hope they are the finalists.

UFN is missing the huge fight, but every fight on the card should be closely contested. I would bet there will be a fight on this card that rivals Huerta/Garcia or Griffin/Edgar.

I have nothing nice to say about UFC 72, so I won't say anything.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Wow did I read that post wrong.

xthe_scottx » Posted 1/28/07 9:16:00PM

Posted by cmill21

TUF is free...

Did this remind anyone else of Chris Griffin from Family Guy? Anyways, I'd go with TUF 5 finale too. I think UFN 10 will be a close second though.

the-james » Posted 1/24/07 5:32:00PM

TUF Finale for sure ive been waiting to see Penn/Pulver 2 forever, plus its free which makes it even better.

Ultimate_fighter » Posted 2/13/07 9:16:00PM

I am a huge TUF fan, watch it every Thursday. So i am gonna have to go with the TUF Finale. Penn and Pulver 2, 2 finalists, and a ton of other fights.
YAY

The other events aren't gonna be bad either.

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

What I'm really looking forward to is the Shamrock / Baroni Strikeforce card...

besides the above mentioned fight they have:

Ninja / Villasenior

Buentello / Carter Williams

Cung Le / Tony Fryklund

Those are the only ones I can remeber off the top of my head, but there are some other good fights on there as well... IMO, this looks better than all the UFC cards in June, should be a great night of fights.

AdamG » Posted 4/5/07 2:12:00PM

Definitely UFN!
UFC 72 is a joke and I am only watching it if someone else buys it or I remember to go to Hooters that day. I don't even know wnen it is, that's how bad the card is!

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

What I'm really looking forward to is the Shamrock / Baroni Strikeforce card...

besides the above mentioned fight they have:

Ninja / Villasenior

Buentello / Carter Williams

Cung Le / Tony Fryklund

Those are the only ones I can remeber off the top of my head, but there are some other good fights on there as well... IMO, this looks better than all the UFC cards in June, should be a great night of fights.

props. agreed

xthe_scottx » Posted 1/28/07 9:16:00PM

You both are forgetting about Paul Daley vs Duane Ludwig. That fight may be the best fight on the card.

Uber » Posted 4/7/07 1:29:00AM

TUF 5 finale, for sure. Penn vs. Pulver would be something I'd pay another ppv price for, and its free. Second would be the UFN 10, I'm real excited for it. Sadly though, UFC 72 isn't looking to spectacular.

KYGUY07 » Posted 4/9/07 12:49:00PM

I order every ufc ppv, but this is the worst card ever, so im gonna be taking a trip to hooters for this one but penn vs pulver 2 is gonna be great, and I think smarock vs baroni will be really good to.

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

Posted by xthe_scottx

You both are forgetting about Paul Daley vs Duane Ludwig. That fight may be the best fight on the card.

Ah... you are correct sir... I can't believe I forgot about Daley / Ludwig... That should be a sloberknocker

methodman_90 » Posted 4/7/07 3:21:00PM

TUF finale looks to have alot of entertaining LW fights that im looking forward 2

[View Full Version of this Page]