MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Rose Bowl   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Stanford is making this look easy so far. Wisconsin needs to pick up those receivers

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

came home to watch the game seen this thread and chose to watch Glory. Man did I miss Kickboxing

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Posted by SpiderSilva

came home to watch the game seen this thread and chose to watch Glory. Man did I miss Kickboxing

17-14 at the half with Stanford up. Might wanna tune in

oh I'm so there thanks for the heads up! gotta spread love though.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

My high school football team used to have the Wisconsin logo(W) as ours. It was white on a navy blue helmet.

Wisconsin is the NCAA version of the 90's Bills.

I fell asleep

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I hope cowcatcher is ok. First the Vikes take out his Packers, then the Badgers lose the Rose Bowl. If the Vikes beat the Pack again this Saturday, somebody might have to stop by and give him a hug.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Wisconsin is the NCAA version of the 90's Bills.

I mean

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by kopower

I hope cowcatcher is ok. First the Vikes take out his Packers, then the Badgers lose the Rose Bowl. If the Vikes beat the Pack again this Saturday, somebody might have to stop by and give him a hug.

I got home from the bar a few hours ago after nearly 24 hours there. I'm too wasted to realize how sad I should be.

[View Full Version of this Page]