MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 155 medical suspensions: Boetsch, Belcher among potential six-month terms   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Fourteen fighters from this past weekend's UFC 155 event received medical suspensions, including up to six month terms for Tim Boetsch, Alan Belcher, Michael Johnson and Todd Duffee.

Link

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

How the hell does JDS have a shorter suspension than Varner?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

I was wondering that myself. JDS looked like the Elephant Man after Cain was finished

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Bubbles

I was wondering that myself. JDS looked like the Elephant Man after Cain was finished

Definitely a head scratcher on that one.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

boetsch was in rough shape. between his eye and i believe his hand, i would suspect it will be a while before we see him fight again. i think without the hand injury and the eye poke, that fight would have been much more competitive. when boetsch was pulling guard i knew it was going to be over soon. kind of unfortunate because i would rather have seen boetsch win that fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]