MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jamie Varner Squashes Beef with Melvin Guillard, Wants Joe Lauzon Next   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Jamie Varner finally put out the fire he had with Melvin Guillard with a win at UFC 155, but now he's got his sights set on Joe Lauzon.

Link

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i never understood the beef anyway, it seemed like it was something guillard conjured up. i was very glad to see varner win that fight.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

So Varner calls out a guy who literally just beat him. I dont think he deserves another crack at Lauzon yet like get a few wins in a row before you start calling out a guy who finished you.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Posted by sparky

So Varner calls out a guy who literally just beat him. I dont think he deserves another crack at Lauzon yet like get a few wins in a row before you start calling out a guy who finished you.

I agree, it was a great fight and all but I don't think it makes sense to match them up again so quickly

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by sparky

Normally I agree with you, but Varner took that fight on two weeks notice. Who knows how the fight plays out with a full fight camp for Varner.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by sparky

Normally I agree with you, but Varner took that fight on two weeks notice. Who knows how the fight plays out with a full fight camp for Varner.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by frizzzlecake

Posted by sparky

I also agree. That and their first fight is so good I wouldn't have a problem watching them 10 times in a row.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

shouldn't you set your sights on someone who won? Granted Lauzon didnt lose any placing in the LW rankings imo, why call out someone who just lost?

MMA-San » Posted 4/17/09 10:47:00PM

Because he wants the win back and Lauzon is higher ranked than him. You call out the guy ranked higehr than you...and its a good thing to do after a loss, because if that higher ranked fighter had also won then he would want nothing to do with you. However, if he lost, he may accept the challenge because he too needs to get back to the winning side of the colume.

So that is why you call out somebody who just lost.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I don't need to see that fight again. New fights please, got to let rematches build.

Malaussie » Posted 2/22/11 11:46:00PM

I would like to see him against Jorge Masvidal next

spang714 » Posted 5/28/12 7:42:00PM

Posted by Malaussie

I would like to see him against Jorge Masvidal next

or i wouldnt mind seeing a rematch with lauzon...that was a great fight

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Wouldn't mind seeing Jamie vs Ross Pearson

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I don't need to see that fight again. New fights please, got to let rematches build.

calitrees » Posted 4/4/09 4:41:00PM

I think Varner vs Jim Miller is where its at

[View Full Version of this Page]