MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
UPDATING FIGHTER DATABASE   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
RumbleBHeavy » Posted 4/2/09 7:00:00AM

I'm not even going to get into this, it's not worth it at all...thanks for fixing it.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

You're welcome. Seriously, if there's ever a fighter you want added just post the name in a thread in here and we'll get to it immediately. Or if you notice a mistake, let us know and we will correct it, we aren't perfect man.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

This is a last min thread of of the year.

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

I give up. You run a website. Do your job, but don't say I'm giving you attitude when all along it was your fault to begin with then ask for grace, it's douchey.

Pretty clear who the douche is here

Next time ask politely, don't start crying like a child

I guess I'm being a dick and a douche so I apologize sincerely.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

10 posts in over three years and they all come in this post, somebody is really having a bad day.

I've humbled myself, it's over.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by postman

This is a last min thread of of the year.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by RumbleBHeavy

I've humbled myself, it's over.

tits or gtfo

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]