MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
"I finish fights"   [View Full Version]
Copenhagen » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Remember when Florian used to grab the microphone and brag about how he "finishes fights"?
Well take a look at how many of J-Lau's wins ended in a decision.
I'm leaning towards MIller right now, but this one has fight of the night written all over it!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

This fight has 95% decision written all over it

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

This fight has 95% decision written all over it

Wouldn't mind seeing lauzon finishing the fight quick with that other 5% sitting there.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Remember when Florian used to grab the microphone and brag about how he "finishes fights"?
I'm leaning towards MIller right now, but this one has fight of the night written all over it!

Lauzon vs Miller would be FOTN if the UFC didnt already have Pickett vs Wineland on this card

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Copenhagen

Lauzon vs Miller would be FOTN if the UFC didnt already have Pickett vs Wineland on this card

Have to agree here. I'm not too sold on Miller/J Lau delivering though. I see Miller trying to grind out a w. Might get sloppy if both men gas.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

I've drank with Alvin Robinson the guy kenflo finished the night he screamed that into the mic.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Got this from the UFC on facebook: Father, fighter, woodworker and beer brewer — is Jim Miller "The Most Well-Rounded Man in the World?"
Seriously, how can't you root for this guy? I think kopower nailed it, I expect this to be a bit sloppy with a miller grind session. FOTN imo is still looking like Wineland vs Pickett

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

you should take a look at UFC Fight Night Florian vs. Lauzon.

10 of Florian's 12 wins came by stoppage, so yeah he finishes fights and not lower tier guys, Guida/gomi/Joe Daddy(when he was a contender)

The only guys Florian didn't finish were Huerta(When Huerta was an Animal and Nunes who has never been finished.

No doubt in my mind had Kenny been fighting the Curt Warburton's (awesome last name) of the UFC, he would have finished those guys with the ole' RNC.

That aside this fight could be FoTN, but there's a lot of great match-ups on 155.
Tim vs. Ppou is my early FoTN.

spang714 » Posted 5/28/12 7:42:00PM

yea this could be fotn...both of these guys bring it...lauzons last fight with varner was a foty candidate imo...but cant root against miller

WAR JIM MILLER

Didn't mean to take anything away from Florian at all.
Just pointing out J-Lau's incredible killer instinct.
I haven't been this excited for a card in a while, so many great match ups!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by sparky

Posted by Copenhagen

Have to agree here. I'm not too sold on Miller/J Lau delivering though. I see Miller trying to grind out a w. Might get sloppy if both men gas.

i agree as well, neither picket or wineland are the type of guy to grind it out, they try to KO everybody. i could see J-lau losing by decision because miller grinds him out for 3 rounds. i think there is a possible SOTN in this fight though

Guess you guys were wrong about the FOTN.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

I started hating Florian when he screamed that into the mic after Dinyero blew his knee out. Feel free to be excited about a quality win, but don't act like a pompous ass after beating a guy whose knee just got shredded.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by jay98107

I started hating Florian when he screamed that into the mic after Dinyero blew his knee out. Feel free to be excited about a quality win, but don't act like a pompous ass after beating a guy whose knee just got shredded.

exactly why I hate John Salter

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

fonduktoe » Posted 1/4/08 6:33:00PM

remember when he said that after winning a decision? me neither.

[View Full Version of this Page]