MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 155 Weigh in results   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Junior dos Santos (239) vs. Cain Velasquez (240) – for heavyweight title
Joe Lauzon (156) vs. Jim Miller (156)
Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Constantinos Philippou (186)
Alan Belcher (186) vs. Yushin Okami (184)
Derek Brunson (185) vs. Chris Leben (185)
Brad Pickett (136) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
Byron Bloodworth (136) vs. Erik Perez (136)
Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Jamie Varner (155)
Myles Jury (155) vs. Michael Johnson (154)
Philip De Fries (245) vs. Todd Duffee (249)
Leonard Garcia (146) vs. Max Holloway (145)
Chris Cariaso (125) vs. John Moraga (126)

source

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Video for those interested.

BelXavier420 » Posted 11/22/08 5:34:00AM

Posted by grappler0000

Video for those interested.

Thanks, I'd prop you but its making me share the love.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

This card is so stacked from Facebook Prelims to FX Prelims to the PPV Main Card.

But I think Pickett vs Wineland or Guillard vs Varner should have made the Main Card and have Leben vs Brunson on the FX Prelims.
And Cariaso vs Moraga on the FX Prelims and have Perez vs Bloodworth on the Facebook Prelims. But I'm not complaining at all with this sick card.

Also I picked Michael Johnson for the win but I wouldn't mind it at all if Myles Jury pulls off the upset. Jury is a good fighter and I think he will give Johnson a run for his money.

Also glad to see everyone make weight. I think Cain is about 9 lbs lighter for this re-match.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Let's hope The Worm doesn't pull out again.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

Posted by JLS1980

This card is so stacked from Facebook Prelims to FX Prelims to the PPV Main Card.

But I think Pickett vs Wineland or Guillard vs Varner should have made the Main Card and have Leben vs Brunson on the FX Prelims.
And Cariaso vs Moraga on the FX Prelims and have Perez vs Bloodworth on the Facebook Prelims. But I'm not complaining at all with this sick card.

Also I picked Michael Johnson for the win but I wouldn't mind it at all if Myles Jury pulls off the upset. Jury is a good fighter and I think he will give Johnson a run for his money.

Also glad to see everyone make weight. I think Cain is about 9 lbs lighter for this re-match.

i agree with everything you said. i think sometimes they want to keep a decently big named fighter/s on the prelims just to satisfy the people that will only watch that and not buy the PPV. thats the only valid reason i could think of for not putting the varner or picket fight above the leban fight.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Thats what she said

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Looks like we're not the only ones who are excited for this.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Thats what she said

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

whitiqer » Posted 12/27/12 11:42:00AM

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Looks like we're not the only ones who are excited for this.

Reminds me of Forrest Gump, when Gump is leaning in on listening to the speech at the school, when they were ending segregation.

[View Full Version of this Page]