MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Who did Cain wreck worse?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Brock or BigFoot?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

bigfoot?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Bigfoot.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Bigfoot without a doubt.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Bigfoot due to Bigfoot being able to take a bigger beating

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Brock was absolutely demoralized so I'm going with Brock on this one. But Bigfoot looked a damn mess and was wrecked .0000000001 less . It was close it could go either way or.......... It's a tie!!!!!!!!! Both wrecked just as bad!!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

bigfoot looked bad but i think it was a bigger shot to brock's career and mental stability.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Bigfoot. That fight was nothing more than a one sided beat down from the opening bell. If my recollection of the Lesnar fight is correct, Lesnar offered up a little offense at the beginning scoring a takedown early even though Cain was up almost as quick as he went down. So my vote goes Bigfoot since if there were a dvd that were to be made that was titled "Worlds most One Sided Fist Fights", Cain vs Bigfoot would have to be on it.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Sasquatch

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

bigfoot?

The Bigfoot pic and the blood tells the whole story. That was a hot bloody mess.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Bigfoot took a horrible beating in that fight. Cain destroyed the Lesnar hype train but I don't think I've ever seen as much blood splattered across the canvas as I did in the Bigfoot fight.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

The casual fan thought they were witnessing Mr Potato Head getting murdered on live TV....so yeah, Bigfoot

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

This says enough

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Bigfoot for sure.

But I think his beatdown of Ben Rothwell was the most savage wrecking he has laid down thus far. I thought Big Ben had a legit chance of dying as that fight went on.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by pmoney

Bigfoot for sure.

But I think his beatdown of Ben Rothwell was the most savage wrecking he has laid down thus far. I thought Big Ben had a legit chance of dying as that fight went on.

Rothwell Is a tough SOB.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]