MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Paul Daley arrested for bar fight assault, out of Bellator's Spike TV debut on Jan. 17, 2013   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Bellator welterweight Paul Daley has been forced out of his fight on Bellator's Spike TV debut, eliminating him from its season 8 welterweight tournament. "Semtex" was charged with assault after a bar fight and is forbidden from entering the United States until further notice.

Paul Daley (and probably Bjorn Rebney) isn't having much of a Merry Christmas.

Today (Dec. 25, 2012), the Bellator Welterweight has been arrested on an assault charge in connection with a recent bar fight, according to a report from Josh Gross of ESPN. If found guilty of the charge, "Semtex" could face up to two years in prison.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Every time I start to get interested in what Paul Daley is doing something happens that makes me not give a shit again

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

Every time I start to get interested in what Paul Daley is doing something happens that makes me not give a shit again

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

i agree with you agreeing because i agree with the first post

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by JoeWarren33

Agreed

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

If Reem and his bro can hospitalize a whole security staff without going to jail I imagine Semtex can too.

Does anyone else think the bouncer held Semtex down and got sucker punched when he let him up?

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Smart fella, this Paul Daley.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by JoeWarren33

Agreed

what he said

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by JoeWarren33

Agreed

what he said

Yep

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

If Reem and his bro can hospitalize a whole security staff without going to jail I imagine Semtex can too.

Does anyone else think the bouncer held Semtex down and got sucker punched when he let him up?

im sure it was all alistair, and valentine was in the back going "yeah yeah spike, get em spike, we sure showed them didnt we spike"

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Lame

TerrorofsesameST » Posted 3/23/09 8:33:00AM

A lot of these pro MMA fighters shouldn't be in bars to begin with. There's usually 1 or 2 local tough guys who feel the need to get into a d*ck measuring contest and of course the pros usually end up f'ng these guys up and get into a heep of shi*. Not saying Daley is innocent we don't know the whole story but I'm just saying pro fighters should stay out of bars for their own good.

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

**** Paul Daley. He's an idiot who does not deserve his chances in this sport.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Bellator with the Prison bug, instead of the injury bug.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Smart fella, this Paul Daley.

Seems to be lacking in self control.

[View Full Version of this Page]