MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Joe Lauzon vs. Nick Gullo grappling match   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Made because White's friend -- Nick "The Tooth" Gullo -- apparently was a bit overanxious in talking about grappling, White asked Lauzon to grapple with Gullo prior to UFC on Fox 5 with some cash on the line. Every time Lauzon would submit Gullo, he'd earn $1000 to $2500 for every time Gullo could submit Lauzon.

Link

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

that was awesome. those attempted throws by the tooth were pitiful. hell of a payday for joe

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Rogan is like "hes a FUCKING professional fighter"

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

It amazes me, the people who have probably been athletes most of their lives, are jacked, popular, good looking, or any combination of the above, which results in them not being respectful of the skill level of professional fighters, because they think they have dabbled, so their prowess will allow them to hold their own. It's laughable.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Shawn91111

It amazes me, the people who have probably been athletes most of their lives, are jacked, popular, good looking, or any combination of the above, which results in them not being respectful of the skill level of professional fighters, because they think they have dabbled, so their prowess will allow them to hold their own. It's laughable.

...and then there are the keyboard warriors who constantly call for fighters to "hang them up" or "quit ducking ______".

The thing I hate most about MMA = the people that watch it.

Copenhagen » Posted 4/16/07 12:41:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by warglory

Posted by Shawn91111

...and then there are the keyboard warriors who constantly call for fighters to "hang them up" or "quit ducking ______".

Non-professional MMA practitioners who seriously think they have a "chance" against professionals (especially professionals that have made it into the UFC) are comedians.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Posted by emfleek

Posted by warglory

Posted by Shawn91111

Non-professional MMA practitioners who seriously think they have a "chance" against professionals (especially professionals that have made it into the UFC) are comedians.

i give myself a good chance against blake bowman.

[View Full Version of this Page]