MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 157's Dan Henderson 'perfectly fine' with women taking top billing   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Dan Henderson (29-8 MMA, 6-2 UFC) is "perfectly fine" playing second fiddle at UFC 157.

The veteran fighter and de facto top light-heavyweight contender meets former champ Lyoto Machida (18-3 MMA, 10-3 UFC) in the co-headliner of the February event.

In the headlining spot is the UFC's first-ever women's fight: newly crowned bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey (6-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) vs. Liz Carmouche (7-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC).

LINK

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i just cant imagine Dan being a whinny fighter. plus, im pretty sure they have him and machida on that card as the guaranteed fan attraction. everybody wants to see him and lyoto have it out.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

I agree Danny - - I like my women on top....I mean Top Billing.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by tcunningham

everybody wants to see him and lyoto have it out.

not me

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by tcunningham

everybody wants to see him and lyoto have it out.

not me

Really? It's a match up of two top tier LHWs that haven't fought yet, I'm always down for that.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Im not fine with it, Hendo is screwed out of a shot, no other way to say it. His style plays right into Machida's strength and will hurt him getting one more title shot.

I guess the only plus out of this is its 3 rounds instead of 5 which helps Hendo.

[View Full Version of this Page]