MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
TUF 16 Finale winner Elliott nearly fought Papazian in sauna, now wants Gaudinot   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

There will be less real estate under the Christmas tree, and the stockings will be a little more stuffed in the Tim Elliott household this year.

Following a win over Jared Papazian (14-9 MMA, 0-3 UFC) this past weekend at The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale, Elliott (9-3-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) pocketed a $40,000 "Fight of the Night" bonus and a nice boost in the flyweight rankings.

But Elliott said if his opponent had gotten his wish, the fight likely would have never happened in the cage. Instead, it would have gone down in the sauna.

LINK

spang714 » Posted 5/28/12 7:42:00PM

Other sources have said that the fight would've gone down in the sauna if it werent for the unconscious man laying between the fighters acting as a "barrier"...the fighter was later identified as Tim "Dirty Bird" Means

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by spang714

Other sources have said that the fight would've gone down in the sauna if it werent for the unconscious man laying between the fighters acting as a "barrier"...the fighter was later identified as Tim "Dirty Bird" Means

Gay!

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Elliott showed he has a ton of heart and some talent to go along with it. A fight with Guadinot makes perfect sense in my opinion.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by sparky

Elliott showed he has a ton of heart and some talent to go along with it. A fight with Guadinot makes perfect sense in my opinion.

Would be a fun ass fight!!

I liked Ellitott ever since I seen him beat the shit out of Pulver, not that I enjoyed Pulver getting pummeled, but was impressed by Elliott.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i am actually disappointing to see Jared Papazian go 0-3 in the ufc. he put on a really exciting fight against mike easton and i thought he could be an exciting fighter to watch,but now he'll probably get cut. the dude was always ready to throw down. oh well

[View Full Version of this Page]