Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Alan Belcher vs Yushin Okami
Forum Opinion Poll
Alan Belcher 15 58%
Yushin Okami 11 42%

Alan Belcher vs Yushin Okami   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Badabiiing » Posted 12/9/12 8:38:00PM

Who do you see winning this and why ? Right now i am leaning towards Alan.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Alan, the first time these two met Alan was so young and it was his first fight in the UFC. Over the years Alan has honed his skills and has really turned it on as of late. I see Alan staying on the outside and outside of Okami's clinch, winning by DEC or TKO.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

1st fight in the UFC for Okami too.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I got Belcher via decision (would understand a late tko). Okami has seemed to ditch his wrestling over the last four fights or so and turned into a lengthy boxer with some decent clinch work. Belcher has honed his versatility to the point where he is koing stand up fighters and subbing bjj guys. I think he will bait Okami into the dance and be able to pick him apart with strikes.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Okami is going to win this fight in a similar fashion to the way he won the first fight. I just see Okami being the bigger stronger more well rounded fighter.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Belcher is the underdog I believe. PEOPLE this is the fight you want to bet on. People are underestimating Belcher. The guy gets better and better each time he fights. Belcher is much better than what he was. I don't see how Okami can when this fight. Belcher all the way.

Actually Okami may be the underdog. I first thought Belcher was now I'm seeing Okami is.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

belcher is much more well rounded IMO. i think he'll take okami into deep water and exploit any weakness. belcher by UD.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by sparky

Okami is going to win this fight in a similar fashion to the way he won the first fight. I just see Okami being the bigger stronger more well rounded fighter.

This is how I feel. Very difficult for me to pick against Okami unless his opponent's name is Anderson Silva.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Belcher finally has his game together, i think he can beat okami wherever the fight takes place.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Anyone else think Okami could wrestle rape Blecher?

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Badabiiing » Posted 12/9/12 8:38:00PM

Well i think he may take him down but i think he will have some problem holding him there and i also feel like he is likly to be submited by Belcher.

Infact i think Belcher is going to win by Sub. or possibly dec. if it goes all the way.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by SmileR

Anyone else think Okami could wrestle rape Blecher?

that is a possibility.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I think Okami will wrestle his way to a UD, just like their first fight.

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

the Talent..Rofus Sports no joke!..AV Bet?

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

i'll take okami if someones down to av bet

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]