MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jake Ellenberger vs. Johny Hendricks Announced For UFC 158 In Montreal   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

During the live broadcast of tonight’s TUF 16 Finale the Ultimate Fighting Championship announced three key welterweight matchups for the upcoming UFC 158 event in Montreal, including a bout between Jake ‘The Juggernaut’ Ellenberger (28-6) and Johny ‘Bigg Rigg’ Hendricks (14-1) as that third fight.

The other two previously identified matches include a welterweight title match between champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz and a rematch between Rory MacDonald vs. Carlos Condit.

UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz is expected to take place on March 16, 2013 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Link

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

nice consolation fight

UFC 151: Never Forget

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I love this fight! Similar styles always brings the entertainment.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

good fight. i like ellenbergers chances against hendricks. he's got tight boxing and great wrestling. he has a chance of nullifying hendricks game. i'll probably still pick hendricks to win, but this fight should be really exciting.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Awesome fight! Hendricks struggles with good wrestlers an I can see Ellenburger giving him some serious trouble!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by SmileR

Awesome fight! Hendricks struggles with good wrestlers an I can see Ellenburger giving him some serious trouble!

What he said

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Coin Flip, both of these guys possess a bomb, I would say that Hendricks is the more lethal but I think Ellenberger is better technically and is the stronger fighter probably.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

ellenberger for the win.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Great fight. I will be hoping that Ellenberger wins this one.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

i'll be pulling for hendricks

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

really surprised Hendricks took this fight, but at least he will be training and ready for a fight if something were to happen with Diaz

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

PaulieG » Posted 12/15/12 8:34:00PM

Test for Hendricks before he KOS GSP

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Hendricks supposedly to get title shot if he wins this fight, but I'm sure he'll have to wait in line once Sonnen is given the shot.

I wonder what the odds are of these three fights staying in tack are.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Very sweet card
Plus cote vs sakara rematch

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

They should make this an all-welterweight main card and put like Koscheck, Brown, Hardy, or Kampmann on it and it would be pretty cool.

As far as this fight goes I see Hendricks all day both are huge power punchers with great wrestling but Hendricks has the cardio and a solid chin/beard which I see him helping get the KO !!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]