MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Super Fight League: Night of Champions   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

See it here

Five titles on the line, and it all starts right now. Should be their best show yet.

Somebody get these guys some oxygen tanks! SO gassed.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

That was brutal. It was only round 2 as well. I've noticed SFL puts on great fights but a lot of guys quit between rounds.

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by cowcatcher

That was brutal. It was only round 2 as well. I've noticed SFL puts on great fights but a lot of guys quit between rounds.

Well we're into the title fights now so hopefully these guys are in shape and can make it past 1 1/2 rounds. You're right though, and I think it has everything to do with the fact that these are not all full time fighters and this isn't exactly the big leagues. I expect the worst from small shows like this so I can be pleasantly surprised by them from time to time.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Wish I could be watching. Too busy right now.

Posted by grappler0000

Wish I could be watching. Too busy right now.

I feel for you, I know it's peak season in the erotic cake business.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I can't stand this announcer woman but I did enjoy that last fight. Interesting way to lock on a triangle.

Posted by Budgellism

I can't stand this announcer woman but I did enjoy that last fight. Interesting way to lock on a triangle.

She's growing on me, but she's definitely not polished.

That blonde dancer chick is really fucking spastic. I'm getting irritated watching her, I don't think that was the effect she was going for.

Can a brother get some subtitles???

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Disappointed I'm missing it had to get this christmas shopping done before its to late

Uh, that was a pretty quick tap wasn't it? I think it goes back to what Budge said earlier, he wanted out of the fight. He should have taken more time after the illegal knee I guess.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

I'm stuck at work

This sucks

Someone give me a play by play

The first title fight was slow voodoo, it was two guys that are training partners, went to the 4th, there was an illegal knee on the ground, and soon after the restart the guy that got kneed tapped to a standing guillotine. Rajinder Meena wins the LW belt.

Bharat Kandare immediately shoots for the TD and gets it, a few guillotine attempts from Nerendar Grewal and then a transition to the feet. Kandare grabs his neck, ends up on the bottom and wraps him up and gets the tap via guillotine in under 2:00 of round 1. Pretty exciting 1 plus minutes.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

I was joking about the play by play but the second fight sounded pretty good. You're definintly getting some props from me brother

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]