MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Alexander Shlemenko vs Maiquel Jose Falcao Goncalves Headlines Bellator 88 in Georgia   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Alexander Shlemenko and Maiquel Jose Falcao Goncalves will square off for the vacant middleweight title on Feb. 7 at Bellator 88.

Sherdog.com confirmed the booking with sources close to the bout, who also verified that The Arena at Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga., will play host to the event, which marks Bellator’s fourth effort of Season 8. Promotion officials have yet to release any information about the show, but it will nevertheless air live on Spike TV.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

This is going to be a war and I can't wait to watch.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Great fight!

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Falcon is awesome to watch, but I fear his anger is his weak point

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Completely forgot Falcao won the MW tourney lol. I like Shlemenko here, I kind of think Maiquel is overrated, he didn't look great in the tourney but you never know what he'll look like here.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

This is going to be one of those fights you have to turn your TV up for so you can clearly hear all the leather cracking like thunder. I'm excited for this fight boys and girls.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

War falcoa I guess. I keep wanting falcao tear people up with his vicious standup but he never lets his hands go. Still better than shlemenko I think

spang714 » Posted 5/28/12 7:42:00PM

Shlemenko is my favorite BFC fighter to watch....hope he beats the brakes off Falcao and then tells Lombard he wants to kill him in the post fight interview....WAR STORM SHLEMENKO

[View Full Version of this Page]