Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
GSoP vs Pearson ?
Forum Opinion Poll
GSoP 7 41%
Pearson 10 59%

GSoP vs Pearson   [View Full Version]
Badabiiing » Posted 12/9/12 8:38:00PM

Who you guys got and why ?

Right now i feel like Pearson will win this one. I think he will stop the take downs and win a standup war.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I got George by 2nd rd sub as my pick but I honestly think if he cant get the takedown on Ross then he is screwed.

Hope Ross wins this one but my gut is saying George so I'm going with it

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Pearson via being more well-rounded and athletic.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Posted by Badabiiing Right now i feel like Pearson will win this one. I think he will stop the take downs and win a standup war.

I see it the same.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

whos GSoP? If you mean G-Sot, the p is no where near the t

yes I'm going to be that guy

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

This is my analysis.

While George has great Jiu Jitsu and, from what I remember, serviceable striking, he is 35 years old and hasn't fought in a year and a half.

Pearson is younger, and I remember being impressed with his boxing and clinch work. He should be the quicker fighter, and he has fought more recently. Some may say that his last loss (a KO to Cub Swanson) may mess him up mentally, but I think a careful fight is what he needs here anyways. He trains out of a great camp in Alliance MMA, and should be well prepared for this fight.

I'm not 100% on this, but I'll take Pearson to Sprawl, Box, and Clinch his way to a decision.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

pearson. i think GSoP has lost his edge

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

I think GSoP is due for a comeback win and he'll outpoint Pearson via a more intelligent fighting style. Then again I'm a pretty big GSoP fan so my view's probably skewed.

[View Full Version of this Page]