MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
For Admins   [View Full Version]
backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

I have a duplicate prop from the same person and I shouldn't have it, so can you please fix it? It was on the same thread, and I believe you can't get a prop back to back. It's one extra that I shouldn't have. Thanks. It's the happy birthday post for BUBBLES

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by backalley101

I have a duplicate prop from the same person and I shouldn't have it, so can you please fix it? It was on the same thread, and I believe you can't get a prop back to back. It's one extra that I shouldn't have. Thanks. It's the happy birthday post for BUBBLES

good man

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Another Festivus miracle!

Think of it as a bonus

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Cant wait for the feats of strength

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Check the dates, if it's from me I probably forgot where I left off at once I hit my max propping for a day and gave it to you again the next.

Way to make people jealous (especially one in particular who campaigns for props)

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

OH OK I fell stupid you are right Bubbles

[View Full Version of this Page]