MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub rebooked for UFC 157 on Feb. 23 in Anaheim   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Once more, with feeling. Lavar Johnson is getting all patched up from his groin injury and should be ready to fight Brendan Schaub at the UFC 157: "Rousey vs. Carmouche" pay-per-view fight card, which was recently made official for the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on Feb. 23, 2013.

Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub, take two.

The hard-hitting heavyweight sluggers are set to do battle (again) at the UFC 157: "Rousey vs. Carmouche" pay-per-view (PPV) fight card, which was recently made official for the Honda Center in Anaheim, California on Feb. 23, 2013, according to a report from MMA Junkie.

Link

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Was hoping it would land at 156 or 157.
I think my chances were very high
Great fight. I do hope its a prelim considering both are coming off losses

I do think a kongo vs miocic match may happen in early 2013 as well

LateCold » Posted 5/13/11 1:59:00AM

I like this match up, could see it go either way.Johnson could KO Schaub or Schuab could finish Johnson if he can manage to get the takedown before getting KOed.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by LateCold

I like this match up, could see it go either way.Johnson could KO Schaub or Schuab could finish Johnson if he can manage to get the takedown before getting KOed.

I agree 100% I feel Schaub is a more complete fighter but, if he is not careful he will get knocked out again

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Happy this was rebooked, wanted to see this fight since it was announced the first time.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Happy this was rebooked, wanted to see this fight since it was announced the first time.

[View Full Version of this Page]