MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
MMA might be a lie and a waste of time... Dirty Blues undercover interview   [View Full Version]
jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

I recently started following a man named "Dot" on twitter who believes he could take any mma fighter in the world in a street fight, intrigued I tweeted him back and found a shocking discovery

@j_jeans: @"Dot" really? What makes mma fighters so bad then?

@"Dot": @j_jeans they cant fight without rules, mouthgaurds, cups, weightclasses and a ref to pull me off of them!

@j_jeans: @"Dot" what about the strikers then? Like a Machida?
Are you trying to tell me MMA's a lie and a waste of my time :(

@"Dot": @j_jeans kick his nuts till they pop out his mouth, then gouge his eyes and finish with a throat punch

In order to reach the recommended character limit I had to talk like a cool school child:

@j_jeans: @"Dot" what about machida though Doesnt he fight walkin backwards and counter punchin?
What styles the best street fightin technique?

@"Dot": @j_jeans WASP JKD ITS MY STYLE ITS THE BEST. MACHIDA WOULD DROP FROM THE FIRST BALL KICK THEN HES ALL MINE AND HIS EYEBALLS

@j_jeans: @"Dot" fair enough man! I'm off to bed but I'm really interested in learning more, talk soon night

Disclaimer, anybody who knows or might know "Dot" please do not tell him MMA is a sport and not 2 street thugs fighting. I am doing this simply to discover why he hates MMA and to find the third opinion on MMA (not that it is loved or that it is cock fighting but that it is not a real display of fighting) and for what reason he thinks his style is the best. Please do not break the fact that I am reporting this (just purely so we can find out the truth without being offensive)

If you guys want any questions answered I am going to try and befriend him over twitter in the upcoming weeks and get some answers

Dirty Blue

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

I like that this guy seems to think ball shots and throat punches would be his key to success, when the guys he would be fighting would be better at these things if they had them at their disposal. Machida would just dodge his ball kick and throw a more superb ball kick of his own.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

You all know who this is.....he visited the PG one time with a big chain and a black tank top!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

I knew a guy like this. He did kenpo karate and told me mma fighters didn't know shit. For some reason I could never get him to come to my gym and spar with me and the other fighters...... Weird

samelia » Posted 7/14/12 5:09:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

You all know who this is.....he visited the PG one time with a big chain and a black tank top!

And 456736 photos of himself if recalled.

JJeans you've either got a lot of time on your hands or a lot of patience to want to voluntarily talk with this "pro" - but good luck to ya man!

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

i think bubbles has him as a friend on facebook . that or i just started a rumor

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i think bubbles has him as a friend on facebook . that or i just started a rumor

no he sent a friend request so he can tell me that he's going to sue me. I then reported him to the facebook authorities and his account got shut down

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

no he sent a friend request so he can tell me that he's going to sue me. I then reported him to the facebook authorities and his account got shut down

I'm surprised that his threat wasn't a kick to the balls. If he's seeking legal recourse you must've convinced him that you are the superior ball kicker.

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

He seems legit

[View Full Version of this Page]