Should Bendo be punished?
Forum Opinion Poll
Yes 10 31%
No 22 69%

The Toothpick   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I have no problem with it. I think its getting a little blown outta proportion. I knew about this awhile ago and never gave it another thought

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

I have no problem with it. I think its getting a little blown outta proportion. I knew about this awhile ago and never gave it another thought

This.

Is there a specific reason he fights with one?

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by george112

Posted by prophecy033

This.

Is there a specific reason he fights with one?

Maybe he's really into dental hygiene?

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

If an NFL player had an eye injury which took 3 years to heal from a flag being thrown, I'm thinking a fighter could get a similar injury from a toothpick. I could be wrong.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by jay98107

If an NFL player had an eye injury which took 3 years to heal from a flag being thrown, I'm thinking a fighter could get a similar injury from a toothpick. I could be wrong.

I'm sure its possible, but considering his job has him being punched in the eye on a regular basis, that's a far greater risk for an eye injury.

I also think its a far greater risk to himself than to anyone else. He's wearing a mouthpiece and the toothpick would be behind it. He'd need to have the mouthpiece knocked out then clash heads with someone while having the toothpick sticking out of his mouth with an end lodged in his teeth and then have the other end hit an eye to cause an injury to his opponent. I think the odds of that happening are about as likely as one of the fighters being struck by lightning.

In the future take it away from him as its a choking hazard, but otherwise no discipline is necessary.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

I did not vote, but I will say that I am NOT a fan of the toothpick.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I'm ok with the toothpick, Only if he is allowed to Razors Edge opponents.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

strip him of the belt, overturn the decision so Edgar is the champion

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]