MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
'One-armed fighter' Nick Newell wins title at Friday's XFC 21   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Nick Newell's latest victory is going to be hard to ignore. The fighter, who's still proving he's far more than MMA's "one-armed fighter," posted his most impressive win to date at Friday's XFC 21 event.

Link

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

i give him two thumbs up

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Strange how that arm kind of give hims a strange advantage in some positions its like having a hand hole by your elbow to grab. Inspiring story.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

that was a very dominate performance. i cant help but join in the nick newell band wagon. seems like a likeable person, plus he's proved he's got a well rounded game. hope he makes it to the big show one day.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I was actually lucky enough to watch this live on AXS TV last night. Didn't even realized I had this channel.
Newell looked awesome. He had a nice little exchange with Reynolds, a nice slam and a super tight RNC. (One-handed at that)

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

that was impressive..

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

He can throw some filthy elbows, fun to watch.

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Strange how that arm kind of give hims a strange advantage in some positions its like having a hand hole by your elbow to grab. Inspiring story.

LMAO man not having a hand is never an advantage in any situation...

Thats what Bas Rutten said and I would so agree...when discussing this fighter...

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

WAR NICK NEWELL

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

i thought the same thing when i seen him fight. he's hardly one-armed, more like one-handed. if you look at his arm it looks like a hook. on the ground it almost give him an advantage.

Posted by kingsmasher

LMAO man not having a hand is never an advantage in any situation...

You must have never been in handcuffs

The guy does seem pretty good hope he keeps up the hard work

[View Full Version of this Page]