MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC on FOX 5 weigh-in results: Nate Diaz initially off mark for title tilt   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Nate Diaz missed the mark on his first attempt, weighing in at 155.6 pounds for his lightweight title fight against Benson Henderson at UFC on FOX 5. He was given two hours to cut to the 155 title-fight max.

Link

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Can't wait for this!

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Posted by george112

Can't wait for this!

Me either!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

A little over half pound in two hrs or no title fight...must be hitting the treadmill..

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

foty

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

I heard Florian say that Nate told Dana that he was going to the bathroom right after weigh-ins and then wanted to weigh again.

Maybe if he takes a massive dump, it'll do the trick.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

He shouldn't have any problems

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Ya he's all good now. He kind of scared me a little lol. Tomorrow can't come any sooner!

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Shogun looks confident, that's when he fights his best . BJ looking angry, pumped for these fights going to be some knockouts.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Took him three tries but Nate managed to make weight.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

I think it's rather stupid fighter's have the option to just forfeit the percentage of their purse, instead of attempting to shed the extra pounds.

I think additional money should be forfeited if you decline to attempt a re-weigh in, it's not fair to the other fighter who has made weight.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

i know bj's body never looks that great at ww, but to me, at the weigh ins he looked more out of shape than usual. rory is going to maul the prodigy aires style.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I think it's rather stupid fighter's have the option to just forfeit the percentage of their purse, instead of attempting to shed the extra pounds.

I think additional money should be forfeited if you decline to attempt a re-weigh in, it's not fair to the other fighter who has made weight.

Henry Martinez missed weight pretty bad tonight.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I heard Florian say that Nate told Dana that he was going to the bathroom right after weigh-ins and then wanted to weigh again.

Maybe if he takes a massive dump, it'll do the trick.

Not sure if I'm supposed to be disgusted that you know that or turned on that you know that

Dirty Blue

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

This fight should be something special. Two great fighters giving it their all. A shame i like both fighters a ton, but I expect this to be FOTN also.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]