MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 83/AFC 4/CES/XFC 21 Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by cowcatcher

The wagers and scores are going to count. We knew some people would be unhappy about it, but we decided that since more people would be happy that there was an event this weekend, we would leave the event up.

It's unfortunate that some people were unable to get wagers or picks in, and we are going to try to make sure that more time is given to get picks and wagers in in the future. Keep in mind that the wagers aren't available until enough people make their picks, so the sooner picks get submitted, the sooner wagers become available. Thanks.

There goes my vote for you of Mod of the year. Oh yeah, Clay Matthews is roided out, and the Packers still suck

The alternative is to scrap the event all together. We thought more people would be happy about there being an event, but we realized that we would have some unhappy campers no matter what we did.

P.S. I hope you break out your hard liquor for the game this weekend per Greenway's request. It will help you forget falling below .500 once Sunday is over.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by cowcatcher

The wagers and scores are going to count. We knew some people would be unhappy about it, but we decided that since more people would be happy that there was an event this weekend, we would leave the event up.

It's unfortunate that some people were unable to get wagers or picks in, and we are going to try to make sure that more time is given to get picks and wagers in in the future. Keep in mind that the wagers aren't available until enough people make their picks, so the sooner picks get submitted, the sooner wagers become available. Thanks.

There goes my vote for you of Mod of the year. Oh yeah, Clay Matthews is roided out, and the Packers still suck

You need to get your votes in!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

P.S. I hope you break out your hard liquor for the game this weekend per Greenway's request. It will help you forget falling below .500 once Sunday is over.

At least we have a good quarterbac... At least Percy Harvin is health.... At least we have an easy schedu..... Fuck

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by kopower

At least we have a good quarterbac... At least Percy Harvin is health.... At least we have an easy schedu..... Fuck

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

wish i hadnt put wagers in. I hate picking between 2 can crushers.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I won't be home for an hour or so. Can someone post the Bellator results as they happen? It's easier than me looking for results. I'm lazy, what can I say?

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I won't be home for an hour or so. Can someone post the Bellator results as they happen? It's easier than me looking for results. I'm lazy, what can I say?

I'll refresh sherdogs pbp every so often and post results

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Can you not watch on Spike.com Bubbs?

Posted by cowcatcher

Can you not watch on Spike.com Bubbs?

I probably can but I'm filling in course notes for future exam studying instead. If you're watching it and can update it before me, then by all means I don't mind doing less work

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

No problemo. I'll update in the first post as fights end.

0-2

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I have to spread the love but thanks CC

1-1 but up about 1200 from Wessel's win.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

who says WMMA sucks

i'm ALL for it

0-2 0pts.

0-3 flipin a coin next week

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]