MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 83/AFC 4/CES/XFC 21 Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

AFC 4

[Hot Bout] Soa Palelei (18-3) defeats Sean McCorkle (16-4) via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 1:45

Bellator 83

[CANCELLED] Shahbulat Shamhalaev (11-1-1) vs. Rad Martinez (14-2)
Darrell Horcher (7-0) defeats Chris Liguori (15-10) via Unanimous Decision
Anthony Leone (12-5) defeats Zach Makovsky (14-4) via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Mike Wessel defeats Alexei Kudin via UD

CES 14

Chuck O'Neil (10-5) defeats Keith Jeffrey (8-3-1) via Unanimous Decision

XFC 21

Nick Newell (9-0) defeats Eric Reynolds (16-6) via submission (rnc) - Round 1, 1:22
Ryan Thomas (15-7) defeats Corey Hill (6-5) via submission (armbar) - Round 1, 2:31

DEEP

Katsunori Kikuno (18-5-3) defeats Luiz Andrade (15-14-3) via KO - Round 1

Cage Warriors 50

Wilson Reis (16-4) defeats Owen Roddy (10-4) via technical submission (rnc) - Round 3, 1:32
Alan Johnston (6-1-1) defeats Aaron Wilkinson (9-6) via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-28, 29-28)

22 pts to start things off

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

same and my first leg in the parlay

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Budgellism

14 points here. I thought there were no wagers?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by sparky

Posted by Budgellism

When I went on the wager page yesterday around dinnerish they were up I got my wagers in last minute literally

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Budgellism

Same here. 22pts and first leg in the parlay.

Posted by kopower

Posted by sparky

Posted by Budgellism

The wagers pop up when enough people have made picks. With 3 hours to go the majority of the odds were up. I don't like the way the wagers are calculated tbh. Eventually I'm sure we'll see a change though.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

The wagers pop up when enough people have made picks. With 3 hours to go the majority of the odds were up. I don't like the way the wagers are calculated tbh. Eventually I'm sure we'll see a change though.

A majority of the PGers that made selections probably didn't get wagers in.
But sometimes you can find some great odds with the current system.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

22 points

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Budge you called that McCorkle KO!

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

0-1

I swear picking Sean was an accident. FUCK

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

god damn it, 0-1 No wages made, but I only have $215 anyways

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

I really don't see how the wagers can be used for this event if they popped up 3 hours prior. I checked with like 6 hours to go, and there were still none.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

The wagers and scores are going to count. We knew some people would be unhappy about it, but we decided that since more people would be happy that there was an event this weekend, we would leave the event up.

It's unfortunate that some people were unable to get wagers or picks in, and we are going to try to make sure that more time is given to get picks and wagers in in the future. Keep in mind that the wagers aren't available until enough people make their picks, so the sooner picks get submitted, the sooner wagers become available. Thanks.

Posted by cowcatcher

The wagers and scores are going to count. We knew some people would be unhappy about it, but we decided that since more people would be happy that there was an event this weekend, we would leave the event up.

It's unfortunate that some people were unable to get wagers or picks in, and we are going to try to make sure that more time is given to get picks and wagers in in the future. Keep in mind that the wagers aren't available until enough people make their picks, so the sooner picks get submitted, the sooner wagers become available. Thanks.

There goes my vote for you of Mod of the year. Oh yeah, Clay Matthews is roided out, and the Packers still suck

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]