MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cris Cyborg says she'll fight Ronda Rousey at 135 lbs, but not at UFC 157   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I hope Cyborg destroys her Anderson Silva style, can't stand her personality anymore.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Michael_Corleone

I got Rousey!

Av bet if it happens. I have Cris via assimilation in the 2nd

Ronda is going to snap that bitch's arm like a tree branch. Bring it.

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by SmileR

As interesting as this fight is the rest of the card needs to be stacked or I see this event bombing with the casual fan.

Exactly..

I think it takes a lot away from the other great fight with Henderson and Machida....

I would like to know is there anyone here that wants to see a 1 round armbar over 5 rounds of Machida and Hendo?

I can handle the Rousey Show here and there but I think theres only two fights worth watching...Rousey Cyborg and Rousey McCann...

IMO I would rather watch Beltran or Maldonado fight anyone than a womens championship fight...

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

I hope Cyborg destroys her Anderson Silva style, can't stand her personality anymore.

Dana will cry for days if Rousey loses...

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

nothin against our female fighters but hope this doesnt make it as the main even. i just cant get as excited about woman's MMA quite enough to have it as the main even. im still on the fence about who to pick still

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]