MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
DEAR FELLOW PLAYGROUNDERS!!! I need your help   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

1840, the steam is out of it, come on playgrounders, make your voices heard!!! I have props for the next ten of you to vote!

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by jjeans

Vote 873

Vote 1171

Vote 2419 - Thanks Buffalo for bumbing, are we winning?!?

Dirty Blue

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

this project is like 4000 votes behind the leader, but it just needs enough votes to go on to the final round where a panel of judges will decide on a few ideas to donate towards. Hopefully they aren't related to MMA judges

some of the ideas ahead of this one are for skate parks, kayak clubs, and playgrounds

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

some of the ideas ahead of this one are for skate parks, kayak clubs, and playgrounds

MMA Playgrounds?

Dirty Blue

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Bubbles

MMA Playgrounds?

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

I am voting every day as well. I have it permanently open as a tab in my browser. Hope you get enough votes, Bubbles! :)

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Bubbles

MMA Playgrounds?

Man imagine the further awesomeness of this site if we got a $150,000 donation

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Bubbles

MMA Playgrounds?

Man imagine the further awesomeness of this site if we got a $150,000 donation

Hire a couple of frequent posters as part time MMA news correspondents? Create the Erotic Playground sister site? Start a low budget MMA org? Start it's own version of the MMA hour? Add a chat box feature like facebook?

You have no idea how much money I would donate to this site if I won the lottery... For all the bad times this site has gotten me through... This place is already where I spend like 40% of my day! If I won the lottery I'm pretty sure I'd pay a few of the cool members to work on/for the site. I'd buy it off DTM or whoever but keep him working for me

Dirty Blue

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

2788!

love doing things for a good cause but i love helping moms out even more!

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

[View Full Version of this Page]