Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

im guessin rehab.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by aussiemma

im guessin rehab.

Kpro is no quitter.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

It seems Vikingr and Kpro are never on during the same periods of time....hmmmm.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I second this

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

I miss Kpro more than I miss my dead dog!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

"Oh where Oh where can Kpro be, the internet took him away from me"

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

My best friend dropped off the face of the earth a few months ago when he got a girlfriend. No text, email,s hell not even MMA.

On a side note: My wife cause the same problem with me and my friends back in the day.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

My best friend dropped off the face of the earth a few months ago when he got a girlfriend. No text, email,s hell not even MMA.

On a side note: My wife cause the same problem with me and my friends back in the day.

You might be right. Love literally takes precedence over everything. I remember back in the day when it took 2 hours to say goodbye. We should be happy for Kpro. He is going through his rite of passage right about now.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

On a side note, I really hope Kpro is OK. If there was anyone on this site that I could be great friends with in real life, it would be Kpro.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

I dedicate this song to Kpro.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by SpiderSilva

You might be right. Love literally takes precedence over everything. I remember back in the day when it took 2 hours to say goodbye. We should be happy for Kpro. He is going through his rite of passage right about now.

But this is Kpro.... Kpro loves the Diaz brothers, I will seriously be concerned if he misses his picks for Nates fight this weekend. I'm pretty sure wherever he is he'll be thinking of us and Nate, I'd be shocked if he doesn't catch the fight.

I too am concerned but there could be logical explanations... Maybe he hasn't paid his Internet or phone bill? Yeah it's unlikely but it could happen...

I don't know I just hope he's okay

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

He's probably tied up in leather and chains, with a ball gag in his mouth, somewhere in the under belly of Seattle. Hell, maybe that's her name too.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by kopower

He's probably tied up in leather and chains, with a ball gag in his mouth, somewhere in the under belly of Seattle. Hell, maybe that's her name too.

Even if he's not that's what he would of wanted us to believe

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Gave him a call last night and it rang through.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

I see he has a brother listed in the family section on his FB, maybe someone should message him, just to see he is at least alive??

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

[View Full Version of this Page]