MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The "I Miss Kpro" Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

I wonder if that business venture involves DCRage and he's ashame of posting again.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

I haven't had a PM from him or anything in some time. Somebody give me his address, I live in Seattle so I can waltz over to his place and bust his chops.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Posted by jay98107

I haven't had a PM from him or anything in some time. Somebody give me his address, I live in Seattle so I can waltz over to his place and bust his chops.

I have his cell but no address. If you head over to the nearest midget-centric strip club I'm sure you could find him there.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by jay98107

Driven Davies should have it I think?

Dirty Blue

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Now if I can just get this thing to work...

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Has anyone checked activity on his facebook?

I hope he's ok.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I hope he's ok.

Ahhh DD's so smart.

Kyle went to CageSport XXII. On Saturday
Kyle is now friends with SportsLab MartialArts and 9 other people. On the 24th of November

Last Logged into the PG on the 16th of November
Lasted Posted on the PG on the 12th of November

Dirty Blue

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by DancingDoll

I hope he's ok.

Ahhh DD's so smart.

Kyle went to CageSport XXII. On Saturday
Kyle is now friends with SportsLab MartialArts and 9 other people. On the 24th of November

Last Logged into the PG on the 16th of November
Lasted Posted on the PG on the 12th of November

I sent him a PM on facebook and here last week but haven't heard anything from him

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Maybe he finally met HMC in person and is enjoying himself a series of 9 stringers.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Looks like the law finally caught up with him and the underage look a like HMC midget hooters

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Off topic bit what the hell....

Is Aether forum banned?

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by george112

Off topic bit what the hell....

Is Aether forum banned?

Not anymore. He was temp banned but that's been lifted.

He just chooses not to post, I guess.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by jay98107

Driven Davies should have it I think?

Ya Unfortunately I don't Wish I could help but no clue. Maybe with some lucky twist of fate ill run into him at UFC on FOX 5 this weekend and ask him whats going on if he still is missing.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I texted him, but no reply at this point. I'm sure that he'll show up soon enough and have something funny to say about where he was though. I'm pretty sure he's going to the fights this weekend, so he won't be in the van, but he'll probably have some stories to tell about it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]