MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Post your Christmas tree.   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Here's mine. It's a little one which we've had for a few years now.

And BTW, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hip, Hip......Hooray! I can finally see my new av now.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Hip, Hip......Hooray! I can finally see my new av now.

Whenever you change it, just hit F5, it will refresh, the new one will show, instantly, I use to have the same problem, until someone told me that trick.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

A few years ago at my old job, They decided to let me and a few other dudes decorate the tree since we worked afternoon shift and we were slow during those hours...Well the main thing i learned was you don't or aren't supposed to put every decoration in the box on the tree because it looks like shit...The whole color coordination and layout needs to come into play...Well i came in the next day and the old ladies on 1st shift re-decorated it and filled me in on how to properly decorate a tree or......... as i call it useless knowledge...

So using all the decorations < Using matching decorations.

Posted by iwannabesedated

A few years ago at my old job, They decided to let me and a few other dudes decorate the tree since we worked afternoon shift and we were slow during those hours...Well the main thing i learned was you don't or aren't supposed to put every decoration in the box on the tree because it looks like shit...The whole color coordination and layout needs to come into play...Well i came in the next day and the old ladies on 1st shift re-decorated it and filled me in on how to properly decorate a tree or......... as i call it useless knowledge...

I appreciate how careful and respectful you articulated your thoughts. And I'm not offended by any means. My wife and I put up the Christmas Tree and lights and the kids decorated it. It has become sort of a tradition in my family to let the kids do all the decorating.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by king_katool

Best christmas ever

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by king_katool

Best christmas ever

I just noticed it now that's awesome

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by king_katool

It's fitting that it's in a dank, dirty basement with fertilizer and beer pong cups in the background.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by iwannabesedated

I appreciate how careful and respectful you articulated your thoughts. And I'm not offended by any means. My wife and I put up the Christmas Tree and lights and the kids decorated it. It has become sort of a tradition in my family to let the kids do all the decorating.

Ah nah man,It was in no way directed towards you or the tree..I was just making a generalization through an experience.I really didn't even pay any attention to your pic..i just cliked reply on the pot tree to add mine.

Am I the only PG member who has his Christmas tree up?

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

My parents left me in charge of Christmas this year... So I'm deciding where all the decorations go in the first Christmas of our new house

But here's our tree, we normally put decorations up about this time anyway

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

merry christmas from the ghetto zone

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]