Chael Sonnen tweets "TAPPED JONES IN PRACTICE TODAY..."   [View Full Version]
Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

14 minutes later, he replies,

"Not JON Jones. My friend STEVE Jones. Don't start rumors, not cool."

UFC 151: Never Forget

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Chael always keeps things interesting I'll give him that

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

I knew he was just bullshitting if it was Bones, noway would they practice/train together, at this time.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

at first i wasnt that excited about this fight, but now im stoked. i would love to see sonnen tap jones out. vitor opened up a window into possible weaknesses in jones' game. i think vitor could have finished that lock

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by tcunningham

at first i wasnt that excited about this fight, but now im stoked. i would love to see sonnen tap jones out. vitor opened up a window into possible weaknesses in jones' game. i think vitor could have finished that lock

lol dreaming... Jones was never in trouble obviously...

Sonnen could never beat Jones...Id take Jones even if he started every round with Sonnen on top in full mount...this is a circus fight...has no business even being made...

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Sonnen could never beat Jones...Id take Jones even if he started every round with Sonnen on top in full mount...this is a circus fight...has no business even being made...

Ya he was never trouble, lets just forget that his arm is fucked and if vitor had it for 2 seconds more itd be ob his mantle, ya thats not in trouble

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Why would you say that? Do you know how well Jones fights off his back? He could look like Art Jimmerson for all we know.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Jon Jones was in trouble in the Vitor fight. He had that look on his face like I'm about to get my arm broke.
I'm not a Jones fan but I do give him credit for getting away from Vitor in that fight. When Vitor got him in that armbar I literally was going crazy.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Why would you say that?

Because he's teh kingsmasher.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Thanks for stopping by the other day....I hope you liked the autograph...have fun in daycare tomorrow...and DON'T FORGET to color INSIDE the lines.

Signed - - - UFC LHW Champion (Chael P. Sonnen)

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Because I'm teh kingsmasher.

He should end each post like that.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by warglory

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Why would you say that?

Because he's teh kingsmasher.

Yep

Posted by kopower

Because I'm teh kingsmasher.

He should end each post like that.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Aww cute - he thinks he's people

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

never in trouble? Vitor busted up his arm and you say he was never in trouble

[View Full Version of this Page]