MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
David Blaine is still here   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by Vikingr

Funny Chael Sonnen still hasnt made a show to hate on me,well I will help him by posting a "Bad-assmotherfuckery" pic of myself to give him something to work on,

3 things.....

1) No pics on the wall = FAILURE (you need at least one of Brock (I mean Warren) turtleing up with the CAPTION: "Have you seen my baseball?"

2) No Brock-Death Clutch wife beater = FAILURE

3) The only thing that looks remotely interesting in your photo is the plug in the outlet.....it's facinating, I can't take my eyes off of it.

PM me if you need some good material for a quick-witted comeback

Vikingr » Posted 6/27/12 7:51:00AM

See,that did it.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Vikingr why don't you stick around?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Those are some fine deltoids you have their. I'm impressed.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by king_katool

I have a feeling I missed a thread I shouldn't have

You have no idea

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Vikingr

Funny Chael Sonnen still hasnt made a show to hate on me,well I will help him by posting a "Bad-assmotherfuckery" pic of myself to give him something to work on,

This is eerily similar to Todd K's pose. Just missing a bandana and chains.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by king_katool

I have a feeling I missed a thread I shouldn't have

You have no idea

Bubbs pointed me in the right direction, im caught up

Also I now believe ive got harder abs then Mr Blaine just from the laughter

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Vikingr

This is eerily similar to Todd K's pose. Just missing a bandana and chains.

i can see their "training sessions" ending each time by spamming sites with their pix

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

When I saw the electricity. I thought it was a Jedi knight

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by Vikingr

Weird thought... It looks like you had someone take this pick. Which means you thought out and posed this way.

Next thought....did a man(which is a lil weird)? A woman(not bad cause they enjoy shit like that)? Or did you take it yourself in a mirror( if you did nice job not having the camera in the shot)? Last how many poses before you go it JUST right?

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Its in a mirror,im holding the camera with my hand which is edited out.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Posted by Vikingr

Vikigr,I have to ask,how old are you?

I said Im 18 on my first post here,didn't you catch it?

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Just love people who create threads to talk about themselves and the simple fact that they exist

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

Just love people who create threads to talk about themselves and the simple fact that they exist

If I had fans I'd do it

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]