MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
Worst Camp Ever   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Are you tired of conforming? Tired of waking up every day and "pissing excellence"? Are you just plain out tired of being the best?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come join me now and be part of the all new "Worst Camp Ever"! Come be part of the camp that every other camp on the playground shits on and just knows they'll never have to worry about being competition when it comes to winning a badge! Come join me in using faulty logic and MMAth when making picks. Come join me in pissing the bed on every event.

Don't just sit there looking at you computer/tablet/smartphone, thinking about how rediculously f*cking stupid this is! Act now and become one of the few, the proud, the...........................the worst.

DISCLAIMER: Don't come on board thinking you can piss around. We will actually be the best camp ever. The name and above post is to trick our opposition and make them think we suck really hard. Genius.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Goodluck man

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Posted by george112

Goodluck man

Does it require luck to be the worst?

We will also flip coins and close our eyes and go with whoever the cursor lands on when making picks.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

what happened to a few good men?

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

You would have fit right in with us

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Couldnt hang unfortunately

Just kidding

Their somewhere in the MW division last time I checked

Posted by george112

Posted by shaneTpain

Couldnt hang unfortunately

Just kidding

Their somewhere in the MW division last time I checked

sorry to hear that
there was a few good guys in that camp

WHOOPS! I totally mistook Playground Samurai for Kungfumaster!
haha I really gotta quit smoking weed in the morning

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Damn, I thought this thread was about The Evil Empire.....I just wasted two good seconds clicking

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

they sucked so bad that P_S needed to try to outworse them (yes I made that word up and I'm calling Webster's on Monday morning to make it official). Between that camp, the thuggees, the OG's, and Project Mayhem, Worst Camp Ever has it's work cut out for them

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by shaneTpain

WHOOPS! I totally mistook Playground Samurai for Kungfumaster!
haha I really gotta quit smoking weed in the morning

oh dear God, how could you do such a thing??? That's worse than calling Chael_Sonnen "Vikingr"

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Well he is looking for the worst game picks, so KFM should get an invite

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

they sucked so bad that P_S needed to try to outworse them (yes I made that word up and I'm calling Webster's on Monday morning to make it official). Between that camp, the thuggees, the OG's, and Project Mayhem, Worst Camp Ever has it's work cut out for them

Of course you know this means war

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

Of course you know this means war

quoting Nickelcrap? I'm not worried

Are they with psychopathic records? If not they suck

Its a quote from a bugs bunny cartoon

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]