MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ronda Rousey: I have sex as much as possible pre fight   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

I'd drag my balls through a cactus field full of broken glass just to sniff Rondas dryer lint

Dberntson » Posted 6/16/09 12:09:00PM

If that is the case, if I was her boyfriend, I would hope she would lose that UFC title right away, as we all know the majority of UFC champions usually only fight twice a year tops.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I'd drag my balls through a cactus field full of broken glass just to sniff Rondas dryer lint

Gotta spread the love

Mhunt1140 » Posted 7/1/07 4:25:00PM

Talk about good news.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I'm picturing you as Georges saying this in his voice (as per your av)

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by grappler0000

The first fan that publicly asked Arianny to the prom was granted his wish. So...

but that never actually happened due to "scheduling conflicts." That kid also ran an MMA site or something and had an in with fighters and other personalities

I was just trying to keep hope alive, you dream crusher!

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

"Hey Ronda, get out there and tell people how much you like to fuck before a fight, thatll grab you some more attention instead of, I dunno, fighting. In the mean time, we'll search high an low for an opponent that we can prop up as a threat and you can armbar the shit out of her and internet boners will swell wishing that they were that girls shoulder"

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Dberntson

If that is the case, if I was her boyfriend, I would hope she would lose that UFC title right away, as we all know the majority of UFC champions usually only fight twice a year tops.

This. She strikes me as the taker, not the giver of sexual relations. I feel sorry for the sucker that can't last more than a few minutes in bed with her. I suppose it wouldn't be any different than her fights though, so she's used to it.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

no, she's definitely a bronco rider in the sack, no way she lays back and takes it, Ill bet my left nut and a kick in the right that she rides it hard and talks all sorts of dirty shit that would put a hooker to shame, I can read women like that every time.

Except this one girl who looked like a freak and ended up being a starfish.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

"Hey Ronda, get out there and tell people how much you like to fuck before a fight, thatll grab you some more attention instead of, I dunno, fighting. In the mean time, we'll search high an low for an opponent that we can prop up as a threat and you can armbar the shit out of her and internet boners will swell wishing that they were that girls shoulder"

To be fair she did fight in August and she has fought 8 times in 2 years, thats a decent average. Also unless the Rome was in on it she's just answering a question, not blurting out, "I fuck a lot." I thought it was funny.

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

"Yo, fight time's coming up." So good. Fie on the haters.

DJBlankenship » Posted 8/9/09 12:25:00PM

Xdzy

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

OMG a female MMA fighter using sexual comments to get attention in the media...That's a real shocker right there. Y'all are thirsty puppets.

Dirty Blue

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by BeeR

no, she's definitely a bronco rider in the sack, no way she lays back and takes it, Ill bet my left nut and a kick in the right that she rides it hard and talks all sorts of dirty shit that would put a hooker to shame, I can read women like that every time.

Except this one girl who looked like a freak and ended up being a starfish.

That's what I meant. She just takes whatever she wants, when she wants.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

so sorry, I thought you were saying she's the type to lay back and take it.
my bad monsieur

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]