MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
Score Fighting Series 7 results: Mein quickly stops Petz, Ronson batters Healy   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Strikeforce took a gamble by loaning out Jordan Mein, one of its top welterweight prospects, for Friday's Score Fighting Series 7 headliner.

Against UFC vet Forrest Petz, he faced a heavy-handed fighter with proven knockout power.

Yet, quickly in the main-event fight, it looked like anything but a risky proposition.

Mein made short work Petz and battered him with punches, elbows and knees from close quarters for a quick and efficient first-round TKO victory. The bout headlined SFS 7 and took place at Hamilton Place Theatre in Ontario, Canada. The main card aired live on AXS TV.

LINK

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Mein is an animal.

I only saw the co-main and this fight but they were great fights.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Great event with a ton of awesome fights SFS gets better every show. I hope to see Mein and Ronson again real soon. Tristan Johnson also looked good in his rematch with Romero. All in all it was a good night of mixed martial arts

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Mein is an animal.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

If Mein doesnt get brought into the UFC with the other SF guys it will be a dam shame.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

If Mein doesnt get brought into the UFC with the other SF guys it will be a dam shame.

I highly doubt they would let him go. If for some bizarre reason they don't, Bellator should be all over him.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Mein is ready /faster due for the call.

[View Full Version of this Page]