MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Raphael Assuncao replaces Bryan Caraway, faces Mike Easton at UFC on FOX 5   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Brazilian grappling ace Raphael Assuncao (18-4 MMA, 2-1 UFC) has replaced an injured Bryan Caraway (17-5 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and now faces Mike Easton (13-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC) at UFC on FOX 5.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) learned of the change from sources close to the fighters.

UFC on FOX 5 takes place Dec. 8 at KeyArena in Seattle. The Assuncao-Easton bantamweight fight is expected be part of the Facebook-streamed preliminary card following additional preliminary bouts on Facebook and prior to the night's main card on FOX.

Easton now prepares for his third different opponent as Caraway was also an injury replacement after he stepped in for T.J. Dillashaw.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Still taking Easton by UD.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Holy, third times the charm? At least they have a replacement and a solid prospect at that. Going to be interesting to see how their styles match up.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Thought Easton was gonna roll against Caraway. This should be a step up in competition, and tougher fight for Mike.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i'll probably still pick easton to win. probably by UD.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Miesha must have roughed him up good the other night

lucky bastard

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Tough call for me, Easton is a beaston but Assuncao looked fantastic in his last fight. He impressed me so I'll end up picking him because I lke him, then be wrong.

[View Full Version of this Page]