MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
FX, not FUEL TV, to air UFC on FOX 5 prelims   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Next month's UFC on FOX 5 prelims will air on FX and Facebook, not FUEL TV.

Prior to this year's three UFC on FOX telecasts, the main prelims have aired on FUEL TV, however, the promotion and network have decided to move them to FX this time around. UFC president Dana White confirmed the switch with MMAFighting.com on Tuesday.

FX will air six fights prior to the Dec. 8 UFC on FOX 5 main card beginning at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT: Brendan Schaub vs. Lavar Johnson, Michael Chiesa vs. Marcus LeVesseur, Nam Phan vs. Dennis Siver, Daron Cruickshank vs. Henry Martinez, Ramsey Nijem vs. Joe Proctor, and Yves Edwards vs. John Cholish. Prior to the FX prelims, Facebook will also stream three fights beginning at 3:45 p.m. ET / 12:45 p.m PT: Bryan Caraway vs. Mike Easton, John Albert vs. Scott Jorgensen, and Tim Means vs. Abel Trujillo.

LINK

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Good cuz I don't get Fuel anyway.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

WTF? i have to get on facebook to watch jorgenson vs albert? why is this not worthy of the FX prelims?

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

This is how it should be. Fuel is a joke, not worth switching cable companies to get.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I have Fuel but I admit it's a waste for UFC programming. Don't get me wrong the weigh-ins, after shows, etc are great but all the programming is few and far between. The rest of the time it's replays of the same three episodes of UFC Unleashed and Best of Pride.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Good cuz I don't get Fuel anyway.

Ditto.

And call me a simpleton...but this sh** is way to confusing.

[View Full Version of this Page]