MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
“You’re Either Fighters or You’re Not,” Dana White Unsure Who Cheick Kongo is Waiting For   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

I am not a dnaa White fan but I think like him in a alot of his opinions but not this one...Hes a bully..

I remember I think when Ben Sanders agreed to step in I think against Dan Hardy on really short notice and he lost and was cut and Ben Sanders has never been in a boring fight that I can remember...

I would not doubt one day someone is gonna embarrass Dana White in public and make him pee his pants for his bully attitude...

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

I am not a dnaa White fan but I think like him in a alot of his opinions but not this one...Hes a bully..

I remember I think when Ben Sanders agreed to step in I think against Dan Hardy on really short notice and he lost and was cut and Ben Sanders has never been in a boring fight that I can remember...

I would not doubt one day someone is gonna embarrass Dana White in public and make him pee his pants for his bully attitude...

It's Saunders, and it was Fitch who he fought on short notice, he wasn't released until after his next fight, a loss vs. Hallman.

crushedbacon » Posted 6/11/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by sparky

Whatever happened to guys like Chuck Liddell who were willing to fight anyone anytime anywhere.

I Miss the Iceman Era

WAR CHUCKY

Whatever happened to cars without seat belts?

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by sparky

Whatever happened to guys like Chuck Liddell who were willing to fight anyone anytime anywhere.

I Miss the Iceman Era

WAR CHUCKY

Is there a point to this or am I missing something???

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by sparky

I Miss the Iceman Era

WAR CHUCKY

He's punch drunk.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by tallica62

Posted by Goatenstein

Maybe Dana should treat everyone as equals instead of giving special treatment to certain guys in an effort to save his reality show.

guys and "gals" who get belts for no reason

I know by "Gals" you mean Ronda and grapoler said it best when he said "The Flyweights had a tourney because it was a new division. This is just transferring a division from Strikeforce to the UFC. The same thing happened when Aldo came from the WEC to the UFC. I don't understand the complaints. This is exactly how it was supposed to happen."

Get over it already

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

It's Saunders, and it was Fitch who he fought on short notice, he wasn't released until after his next fight, a loss vs. Hallman.

Yeah didnt the fight change like that day or extremely short notice? I believe so....

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tallica62

Posted by Goatenstein

Maybe Dana should treat everyone as equals instead of giving special treatment to certain guys in an effort to save his reality show.

guys and "gals" who get belts for no reason

I know by "Gals" you mean Ronda and grapoler said it best when he said "The Flyweights had a tourney because it was a new division. This is just transferring a division from Strikeforce to the UFC. The same thing happened when Aldo came from the WEC to the UFC. I don't understand the complaints. This is exactly how it was supposed to happen."

Get over it already

Amen

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

do you wanna be a fucken fighter cheick kongo ?!

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Yeah didnt the fight change like that day or extremely short notice? I believe so....

Yep, Fitch was supposed to fight Alves, but 2 or 3 days before the event Alves, had ct scan that showed something in his brain not right. So Saunders stepped up to fight him.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Kongo is a good fighter.

I will say that things have changed for the worse as far as fighters being treated fairly in the UFC. I'm pinning this on the accumulation of bad seasons for TUF . Danas personality seems to have changed into that of a power hungry dictator who throws his weight around when something doesnt go his way.

Oh well we will ser what happens

War KONGO

GSPCanada » Posted 3/15/08 9:03:00PM

If it is so easy to fight on 4 days notice why doesn't dana just step in fight? I think we can all agree that would be a big draw.
Guy criticizes fighters for nor stepping up, not being exciting and not being in shape, enough is enough already if you want to treat mma like a legit mainstream sport then you should respect fighters as legit mainstream athletes.

crushedbacon » Posted 6/11/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by sparky

I Miss the Iceman Era

WAR CHUCKY

Is there a point to this or am I missing something???

I was just basically saying that people used to do a lot of shit that was thought to be just fine at the time... then they realize... it's kinda stupid... and it stops happening.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]