Cell Phones - Post your's from first to present day.   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Sanyo SCP-6000

Samsung A737 Slider

LG VU

Samsung Evergreen

LateCold » Posted 5/13/11 1:59:00AM

I'm late in the regard that I finally caved in and decided to pick one up this year which is odd since I'm usually on top of technology but just never cared about owning a cell phone until recently.

Pantech Burst

and shortly
LG Nexus 4

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fuck what people tell you, I threw that phone off a 7 story building, let a steam roller go over it, swam with it all the time. It wouldn't ever die.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Last three have been

Palm Pre
HTC EVO 4G
Samsung Galaxy S3

Won't let me post pics so I gave up trying

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

i hated the HD2

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I couldn't find my first, but this was very similar, except mine did not have a color screen.

Then this tiny slider cell phone. Smallest phone I've ever owned.

My first smart phone Blackberry Curve 8330

Droid X

HTC Rezound

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

This was the 1st cell phone I ever owned but never turned it on, bought it off a friend, just never turned it on, sold it a few months later

Few years later started with Cricket

Nokia 8250

Motorolla T720

Switched to Sprint, so i could use a cell phone outside of Buffalo without having to buy long distance

Samsung Blade

LG Rumor

LG Rumor II Same phone just added a touch screen

Also had a few Verizon prepaid flip phones, for business

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

These were the shit

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

This is what I have now, Samsung Gravity Touch (last year's model)

This is my first cell that I got in 2007. No idea what kind it is

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

First:

Current:

Favorite all time:

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

First: LG VX-3200 (I think this was my first, but I can't remember if this is the exact model).

Second: Motorola V325i

Third: Samsung Alias (awesome phone btw!)

Fourth: Motorold Droid (OG)

Currently rocking the LG Lucid

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Had one of these - not joking - paid nothing for the phone thanks to the company i worked for, and just a nominal amount per month. I probably used it 10 times max.

Then one of these for work...

Then a Nokia that looked a lot like this:

Then what seemed like a huge step forward:

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

I also started off rockin the old school pagers and would piss everybody off when I wouldn't call them back when they paged me "911."

My 1st actual cell phone was the black Motorola flip phone from back in the late 90's. It was a piece of shit but the phone reception was better than most of my newewr ones believe it or not.

I am currently rollin with the new Samsung Galaxy S3. I can never go back to anything else because the S3 is so nice and little ass iPhone can suck my dick!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

first phone.

2nd phone. hated this damn thing.

3rd phone. I loved this thing. used it till it died

current phone. it was good for awhile. but more and more it drops coverage and freezes up.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

First ever phone was a Siemens S25

I've currently got an iPhone 4.

I'm a bit of a phone/tech geek and have had far too many over the years to post pics of (and i'm too lazy too......)

EDIT: Pics from left to right Siemens S25, Samsung A800 and Samsung P400 (P400 was an amazing phone for it's time. Camera was fantastic)

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]