MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Sakar gives Cote a gift at UFC 154   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Does anyone else think that Sakara basically handed Cote his contract back last night? Sakara was definitely going to end that fight one way or the other and just used bad shots to do it, the clinch work had the fight results secured. Now they have a rematch, will Cote still be talking about how strong his chin is before the rematch......I somehow doubt it. Cote, your gift is one more fight, because if Sakara had the fighting sense to land those same shots to the side of your grape you would be looking at a pink slip.

kaopadgai » Posted 7/25/12 12:45:00PM

Yep. But that's cool. Cote's days in the UFC are numbered and I'm sure he could use one final paycheck...

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Sakara had him on the ropes but I'm not going to pretend Sakara's weak chin is suddenly gone. He's taken some nasty knockouts and Cote almost done it again last night. If they rematch I'll still go with Cote.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Sakara definitely would have had it if not for the sloppy rush of adrenaline at the end. Still - it was very blatant, and I blame the ref more than I blame Sakara.

As you said, at least Cote gets a break and gets to fight another day.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

There seriously needs to be some re-evaluation procedures the referees and judges have to take like every couple years. Complete with thorough vision tests. How did Big Dan miss that shit?

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Rematch let's GO!!!

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Im quite sour on this fight, I had sakara in my parlay, went from winning 50,000 to winning 15,600

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Sakara had him on the ropes but I'm not going to pretend Sakara's weak chin is suddenly gone. He's taken some nasty knockouts and Cote almost done it again last night. If they rematch I'll still go with Cote.

Same I'll take Cote by R1 KO again because I think Sakara has a weaker chin

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Cote would have been finished if those head shots
Where to the side instead
Almost a big huge comeback win for sakara
I do think both boys saved their jobs last night

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

I'll take Cote again, 9/10 he wins it

[View Full Version of this Page]