MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ring-Philippou pulled from tonight's UFC 154, Bocek-dos Anjos moves to PPV   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Nick Ring (13-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) is out of tonight's UFC 154 event, and his fight with fellow middleweight Constantinos Philippou (11-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC) has been canceled.

UFC officials today announced Ring fell ill and wasn't cleared to compete.

Officials subsequently announced lightweight grapplers Rafael dos Anjos (17-6 MMA, 6-4 UFC) and Mark Bocek (11-4 MMA, 7-4 UFC) have taken their spot on the pay-per-view main card.

LINK

I've got to rethink my parlay.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I've got to rethink my parlay.

yeah me too...Ring was going to win another decision

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Really.. Thought Costa was a lock and had a huge amount on him, as well as a solid parlay option

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Very very disappointing. I'm also scrambling to switch my bets.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by kopower

Really.. Thought Costa was a lock and had a huge amount on him, as well as a solid parlay option

I know, that sucks. Had him in a parlay and an Av bet with jjeans.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Damn. Oh well. It didn't effect my parlay any.

Hope to see philippou soon

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Ring looked awful at the weigh-ins. When he first walked on stage he was dark around the eyes and looked out of it.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Damnit Ring.... Costa was definitely the lock of the card imo. He had decent odds IRL too, I was gonna try to put some cash on him last minute.

Posted by kopower

Same here. I loved his odds.

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Posted by pmoney

Damnit Ring.... Costa was definitely the lock of the card imo. He had decent odds IRL too, I was gonna try to put some cash on him last minute.

Nah. GSP's the lock of the card. You'll see.

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by pmoney

Nah. GSP's the lock of the card. You'll see.

A guy coming off an injury like he did is not the lock of this card, whether he wins tonight or not.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

man that messed up my parlay wagers lol oh well ill throw riddle on parlay.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

look for a avatar bet i got hendricks if anyone has kampmann before its to late

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

What a pile of ppou!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]