MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Fear the Beard : An infograph   [View Full Version]
Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Fear the beard, celebrate the beard

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

I have a killer beard on the grow.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

just shaved mine....having a greek background i came off looking a little like a terrorist. i shaved my head aswell and now they call me voldemort.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I can grow a bitchin beard. Had a full one by 16,but my job won't allow it,so I got the van Dyke.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

I admit to being one of those girls that isn't into facial hair. I can't recall any of my friends ever dating a bearded or stached guy either for some reason.

Stubble is sexy though.

On verrrrry rare occasions, I think a bit of facial hair can look sexy on a guy but for the most part I like clean shaven.

I do think they're nice on older asexual-appearing men though - like university professors and santa claus.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I've had a beard since I could grow one. I've got the Van Dyke right now, trying to get my side burns a little fuller

I'd like to mention I literally look 15 years old without the beard so it's a permanent thing

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I don't have the patience to grow out a beard. It'll look so dirty during the first couple weeks and the itchiness will bother me. Maybe if I tough it out it could work but I'm not patient enough. I've never gone more than 7 days without shaving, but I have mad respect for the man who sports a beard

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I can't grow a full beard or even a full mustache. I have what older folks called "Dirt" on my face. The only thing I can grow is a fumanchu and that will literally take a lifetime.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I admit to being one of those girls that isn't into facial hair. I can't recall any of my friends ever dating a bearded or stached guy either for some reason.

Stubble is sexy though.

On verrrrry rare occasions, I think a bit of facial hair can look sexy on a guy but for the most part I like clean shaven.

I do think they're nice on older asexual-appearing men though - like university professors and santa claus.

I think the men you have been dating just don't know how to use their beards. When I go downtown on my wife, she likes it when I rub my facial hair against IT.

Poor DD, you have been deprived.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Proudly bearded since 2008. It is getting a tad grey though...the Mrs. still likes it.

Had to STL...but love the quote that "98% of lumberjacks, warriors, and badasses" have beards.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I've got the intentional 5 o'clock shadow. The girls like it and from what I've read, DD likes it a bit.

The real reason for it is my face breaks out when I use a razor so I just use the hair clippers and keep it short

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

I've got the intentional 5 o'clock shadow. The girls like it and from what I've read, DD likes it a bit.

The real reason for it is my face breaks out when I use a razor so I just use the hair clippers and keep it short

Try a straight razor, it's a MUCH cleaner, smoother shave. This will reduce the friction on your face, and thus, less breaking out.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Was sporting the Klingon (except without those two points towards the mouth) until earlier today :(

Had to shave for a job interview with DOW Chemical

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by DancingDoll

Stubble is sexy though.

I think the men you have been dating just don't know how to use their beards. When I go downtown on my wife, she likes it when I rub my facial hair against IT.

Poor DD, you have been deprived.

Technically I don't even like hair around the power-tool either (super short trim is ok though), so I don't think a beard is going to do much for me in that department. I think I'm just from the anti-hair generation.

Posted by prophecy033

I like it, whether it's intentionally styled that way or just a weekend look. I think most girls do. Plus it's kind of inevitable that your guy will be rocking some stubble at some point anyway.

[View Full Version of this Page]