MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
If you ever decide to see Ellen live, Rule #1....   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

MAKE ALL FACEBOOK PICTURES PUBLIC
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I dont have to worry because Id impale myself with a sharp object before watching Ellen, let alone live.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

I dont have to worry because Id impale myself with a sharp object before watching Ellen, let alone live.

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

HAHAHAHA I can't hide it. I actually like Ellen and I always find myself laughing at the stupid and embarrassing fotos people send in. LOL I take one for the team to admit-- I, Vero, do sometimes watch and laugh at the Ellen show. LOL

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Vero3

HAHAHAHA I can't hide it. I actually like Ellen and I always find myself laughing at the stupid and embarrassing fotos people send in. LOL I take one for the team to admit-- I, Vero, do sometimes watch and laugh at the Ellen show. LOL

Sorry you need to exit the fight camp now.

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

LOL I'll promise to never bring up the show again and we can pretend that I never record it sometimes.. LOL for shits and giggles. LOL DOnt kick me out. NOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhHHHH :p

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

That would be the first time I've ever watched any Ellen, but I laughed at a couple of those pictures.

There are far worse things on TV.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

I'd do Ellen.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I'd do Ellen.

Ellen would do you

[View Full Version of this Page]