MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
L2 Card Locks tonight at 6PM EST (4 Hours from now)!   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Make sure to get your picks and wagers in and don't forget to pick the latest fight.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Ur welcome :)

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Picks and wagers in!

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Thanks Budge and FF47.

I desperately need a good score on this event. Started off pretty good and only made half of my picks last weekend and no wagers.
Dropped down to like 70th place.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

thankfully I saw this. locks in like 20 min and I didn't make any bets

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Threw my picks together. Not expecting great things, as I didn't research like I should have.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I think I was top 10 in points and wagers, but a family emergency kept me off until right now. There's always next season I guess.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by kopower

Threw my picks together. Not expecting great things, as I didn't research like I should have.

Same Here

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Same Here

ditto

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]